Due to the world-wide infection of COVID-19, MSMM 2021 will be held as an online Virtual Workshop.
Virtual presentations will be offered in either of the following modes:
- Oral presentations: scheduled within the specialized and contributed sessions, oral presentations will be held live (synchronous presentations). They will last 15 minutes each plus 5 minutes for Q&A. No pre-recorded video of the oral presentations is required.
- Poster presentations: scheduled within the poster session, poster presentations are to be provided in the form of a 5 minute pre-recorded video (asynchronous presentations). A dedicated chat service will be integrated into each poster in order to allow Q&A. Note that the poster session will remain open and accessible for the duration of the Workshop.
The platform for the virtual Workshop will be opened on the 31 of May: all the registered people will receive their own login credentials a few days ahead of the Workshop.
The platform will offer the following facilities open throughout the conference:
- Workshop hall: with up to three stages for the oral presentations, a stage for each of the parallel sessions. The oral presentations will be held on Zoom platform. You can test your Zoom connection here.
- Information desk: with additional information like the programme and booklet to be downloaded. In case of any questions, participants can chat with the desk agents.
- Poster room: with a display of contributors’ posters and various documents to download, as well as a chat function for further Q&A.
- Coffee corner: with the opportunity to chat to each other.